Welcome to Going Green in Saratoga: Living sustainably one day at a time!  My purpose with this blog is to share my efforts to live a more sustainable daily life - converting my yard to garden, biking more, buying local - while at the same time create a community forum to share ideas and resources on what others are doing to "relocalize" and lessen our impact on this earth. Please share your ideas and stories of inspiration on how you or someone you know is "going green".

Monday, July 19, 2010

White House Blog on Energy Bipartisan Meeting

A few weeks ago I read somewhere that President Obama was holding a bi-partisan "summit" with legislators to talk about the BP oil spill and a new energy bill.

Our tech-savvy Presidential Administration has posted a video blog response to summarize some of the Administration's view points on this. (as a side not - wow- even Jimmy Carter wasn't this advanced technologically.)

So, I wanted to share this video. I think it's important for readers/citizens to be aware of what's being planned in the current administration with regards to energy.

Click here to go to the Obama Administration's video with open questions on energy and climate legislation.

I'd be curious to hear folks comments. While many of us are gearing up for track season or headed into vacation mode (myself included), these are important issues to continue to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment